Lutherock consists of 753 acres on the south slope of Sugar Mountain in North Carolina with facilities ranging from hotel style rooms to cabins. Lutherock has a luxurious 26 bed retreat center. Cabins can accommodate 120 in bunk beds in cabins. Lutherock features miles of hiking trails, high ropes courses, rockclimbing, a disc golf course, group interaction course, and much more.
Directions to Lutherock can be found here.
Want to know more about the importance of sending your camper to a faith camp? Visit our YouTube page to see interviews with parents who share the positive and life-long impact a week at Lutherock has made on their camper.
Lutherock Camper Survey
Lutherock Adult Guest Survey
- Summer Camp - A week of summer camp is transformational. The combination of intentional time away, Christian community, mentoring from college-aged counseling staff, along with new and exciting adventures provides for significant faith formation and leadership development. By surrounding yourself in God’s creation alongside people who are interested in helping you grow as a person and as a child of God will leave you better equipped for life. Plus, you get to be outside whitewater rafting, rock climbing, hiking, caving, and enjoying other new and exhilarating adventures.
- KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CAMPER: View Bunk1 photos from Lutherock only here. To send mail to campers via the USPS, please include your camper's first and last name and mail it to Camp Lutherock; 84 Camp Luther Road; Newland, NC 28657. If your camper is at Lutheridge, please click here.
- Youth - In the non-summer Lutherock provides the customizable retreat program to help today’s young people grow as God’s children and become more mature in their faith. These programs are also great fun as our college-age staff provide mentoring and leadership to the weekends. Learning is hands on. Worship is creative. The energy level is high. And, faith practices are taken home to be lived out in the congregation.
- Adult - Adults love the outdoors too. With the remote setting, mountainous terrain, and crystal clear trout streams, Lutherock is a great place for adults to leave behind the stress of life and enjoy small group community and learn new skills.
- Family - Families grow in faith together and make memories that they will carry with them forever. Family programs at Lutherock are about creating family traditions that will be remembered and treasured by all.